Wednesday, April 29, 2009

yesterday and today!!!!!!!

yesterday.... me and alvin go cut hair during the break after statistic class... Alvin go cut only... i only cut my hair if i went to J0h0r (KLUANG) or JOHOR BHARU TO CUT.. Feel so biasa go there cut edi.. yesterday my class 4 friend go cut hair lor... Seh kiat hair langsung did not look like cut... Selangor style bored... Alvin go APT to cut his hair... Seems so no worth as the cost damn expensive lor... hahahaha alvin so lucky lor, got pretty girl to cut his hair.. HAHAHA... During physcology class or called as CRITICAL THINKING CLASS, the teacher keep call me go write smtg on the white board leh.. My words damn ugly leh.. why you so look up me... T0day is a bad day for me..ARGH!!!!!!!.. MATH result get damn bad.... and too desparate edi... no work hard to study and no serious lor. I too talk yi hei edi la... Later onwards, we go beat badminton, beat till damn tired... suddenly i have a sense that i will lost something important....... But, this really come to me.... i l0st my badminton racquet...... But luckily i still be able to find back... Wahlao, the racquest is a partner of me leh, follow me many years edi leh.. if l0st.. dono what can say edi.... Feel too dissapointed for the math teacher teaching his math lah.. remain silent and speechless...

1 comment: