Thursday, April 23, 2009

lucky today (23-04-09)

t0day math class dono what he teaching Zzzz.... what the hell la... dont want to die la damn!!!!!!!.... t0day really big prawn head(kantonese) ... left my water at one place.... really gone.. luckily found it... And have statistic exam. Small tan so hypocrite take my account book.. CPK too thrift dont want spent rm1 parking and park in the small place... N0w i only notice that my bottle got 2 in our class, which same with my classmate.. the goreng kueh tiao people so funny... i call a plate 0f kueh tiao and a telur goreng and cina teh ice, the indonesia guy, he count me rm3.50 only... while my friend call a plane kueh tiao with liang teh cuz rm5 smtg hahahahahahahahahaha..... too lucky i am today.... and i went toilet lecturer watch cup also dono watch till break his cup ... what so rush to him???

No comments:

Post a Comment